International Defensive Training Systems is a faith-based organization dedicated to protecting women & children from violent predators, providing lifesaving prevention education and critical self defense techniques that break the methods of predators; this includes abduction, sexual assault, and domestic minor sex trafficking.
IDTS has three goals to aid in the prevention of violent assaults against women & children.
1. To provide effective skills for women & children to protect themselves from becoming victims of assaults. This also includes providing training for those who have been victims of sex trafficking, giving them useable skills so they can live a life free from victimization.
The IDTS goal will offer opportunities to organization and trainers worldwide; this will allow us to provide services in an expeditious manner. This goal can be obtained by building a training hub in the local area; this hub will be used to train other organization that seek to become licensed under IDTS. Once licensed the organization will take the training back to their facilities and train women and children in their local communities.
IDTS will also open local training facilities for low-income women and children. These facilities will allow this population to receive classes that are “sponsored” by local business and or corporations.
2. Rapid Recovery Task Force provides services to families of “Abducted,” “Endangered,” or “Missing” women & children and Trafficking Victims.
Most Abducted & Endangered Missing are being held captive as sex slaves for domestic, international, or cyber trafficking, and in many cases they are murdered. Our teams are comprised of highly qualified missing persons investigators and forensics & crime investigators and analysts; our team also includes expert search & rescue and elite technology experts.
Our task force is on the ground within hours of receiving the call “Recue Me,” providing the extra man power needed in the initial critical hours of the investigation. It continues the investigation when the authorities have stopped searching for the victim and/or a request has been made by the family.
Our team works hand in hand with local, state, and federal authorities in the investigation as well as Amber Alert, E.M.A, C.A.R.T, NCMEC, and local and national media outlets.
The investigative teams are armed with photos and identifiable information on the victim and go into the streets posing as “Johns” or “Buyers,” making connections with traffickers in known trafficking areas known as the “Track”, making “dates” at motels, truck stops, sporting events, and conventions. The investigative team will also travel the interstate corridors that traffickers use to transport victims nationwide.
3. There is a severe lack of safe houses for rescued child victims of trafficking; IDTS will open multiple faith-base safe houses nationwide and collaborate with the few facilities that offer housing such as Children of the Night and Street Lights of Phoenix.
The safe house will provide a loving and secure environment, allowing the victims to begin their healing and recovery physically, psychologically, and emotionally through a faith-based curriculum, which includes Freedom Defense. Freedom Defense is a Post Victimization System, providing victims of sex trafficking critical psychological, verbal, and physical skills needed to recover from the abuse they have sustained.
In this program they will learn how to cope with the physiological effects of being a victim of sex trafficking and or sexual abuse; how to change their outlook on issues they are facing including the looming fear of retaliation, shame, and self blame; and how to recognize the truth regarding traumatic bonding and manipulation, past abuse, and self worth, etc.
IDTS is blessed to have a staff of Christian men and women who are devoted to providing the love and compassion for those who have been victimized; our meetings and training open in prayer for wisdom, direction, protection, and open doors for the opportunity to pray with victims and students.
As a Christian organization we believe that all victims should be given the opportunity to be free of guilt that accompanies an assault and have the gospel presented to them regardless of their belief system. We believe in financial transparency and accountability and have a 4-member oversight board.
- We believe that there is one God, the trinity existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe the Bible to be inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.